Wednesday, March 8, 2017

I write because..

It's Tuesday as if this would be a reason strong enough to write on a social media, without even having anything in it related to the particular day of the week. I write because I wanna feel my hand moving on the keyboard, yes I do type with one hand only. I particularly use the index finger and the opposable thumb to click the space button.

I write because I intend it to be sort of a "Day One", for the rest of the blog, even if it is rather far from being a "day one"post. I write because I want my mind to free will itself on the keyboard. I am trying to not edit, not have any blank moments, just write away, naked, raw post, personal and sincere. To whatever extent. I might exclude stuff which randomly pops up in my mind such as... and such as.. well yes, excluded, as it is not that appropriate to just share it aaaall with you guys, I do write too because it is 03:19 am, and I cannot sleep, with all the relaxing teas I had yesterday, that filled my being from physical to psychical in soo many ways . In fact, the tea cup is already full again, it has been filled a while ago with a various selection of plants, all meant to relax my mind and distress, and basically to be able to sleeeep for at least 6 hours tonight. Maybe my internal time set is restless, and I wouldn't blame it at all.

It is a bit difficult, yeah, to write without touching the delete button, or the backspace, especially when your aim is to just keep your hands moving on the keyboard for about 20, twentyyy minutes, without interruption and write whatever crap comes in mind. That too by being composed and do not divagate toooo much, if such a thing could be possible.

I believe I've been writing on this piece for about 9 minutes now and I realise how basically void of content it is, too raw, too fugitive and way too vague to capture someone's interest, I might not even go back to it myself, so yeah, none taken. LOL. Internally.

I could tell you about my cat who just came from a stroll in the neighbourhood, and made a lot of drama when I courteously invited him over at the running water of the bathtub's tap for a thorough paw washing with love and care.He did not enjoy it, although he used to, but yeah, the neighbours threw some cold water at him several times to keep him away from their cat ladies, and he stopped enjoying baths. It's 3:31 a.m.

Few more minutes, bare with me, for the sake of time pass and insomnia.Yes, I do confess, I did hit the backspace button several times while writing this post. And yes, I did have a few blank moments to involuntarily, more or less, check my spelling, most of it because my keyboard has been so much overused that the print has started fading and I do confuse some keys with others, therefore the mistake is basically imminent.

3:35 a,m. now, my slippers feel sticky, I had just washed my feet, well, word of advice, let it be at least that much relevant for the cause and do take my advice to never wear your slippers right after washing them without wiping them thoroughly.

03:37.I'm done.

16422239_10154624431793101_4687302899406731655_o

No comments: