Friday, March 3, 2017

HUNTING FOR A JOB

Darn it!

 I always have a hard time find the proof that I actually diiiiiid a damn hard work and that too a whole lot of it. Once the collection is all done wrapped and away I forget, FORGET to keep track of the pictures I took and they get lost like everywhere! Well, do excuse my ranting on the blog for basically childish stuff, but oh well, let me be childish all the way and roll on the floor crying out loud I WANT MY PICTURES BACK !!

Thank God I had the inspiration to post on my Facebook Page some lame pictures of the bags that I had made few years back.. Since my Windows crashed and my Passport hard drive got stuck and doesn't open, I can literally say that I am flipping UPSET! I lost about 20gb of data! Thank God for Facebook and it's download button.. gosh.. I feel like back to 1st standard. In my freshman year on Uni I had better stuff to present to my employers. This sucks a whole lot!

This.Is.Not.Acceptable. 

What to do..non-edited pictures downloaded from Facebook memories are all I have.. sigh,... it literally makes me cry. I bloody have an Interview on Monday!! Ugh.. it's gotto work.

 Here are the bag. Made with love and care for some members of the Facebook group "The Hijabi Girl".

 

No comments: